Karl Lagerfeld designs collections that include ready-to-wear for women, men and kids, leather goods, fashion jewelry and so much more, combining classics with contemporary fashion.
Do you want to work for a luxury fashion brand in sunny Barcelona? Do you love fashion and are you communicative? We got the job for you.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Service Associate:
- You will provide an exceptional and personalized customer service via phone, email, social media and chat
- You will provide response and resolution of users‘ inquiries within the SLA
- You will have the opportunity to work on additional tasks connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction, eg,: translations, website functionalities
- You will maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers
- You will follow all processes and procedures of the project and escalate potential service issues to management
Skills, qualifications & interests to succeed in this role:You can start ASAP
- You are a native speaker in German, have fluent English (spoken and written)
- You are passionate about the high-end luxury fashion industry
- You are empathic and enjoy communicating with customers while providing a solution to their request
- Ideally, you have previous experience in the e-commerce business
- You are creative, outspoken and eager to learn
- You enjoy being part of the team
- You feel comfortable in fast paced environments and easily adapt to changes
- You have working knowledge of IT platforms and applications
- Ideally, you have experience with payment and fraud management
What’s in it for you?
- Shift: 39 hours/week (rotative) from 09.00 to 20.00 Monday to Friday
- Salary:21.000 Euros gross/year + up to 2.000 Euros gross/year in bonus
- Indefinite contract with 2 months probation
- Training period of 2 weeks
- Opportunity to join an international company
- An open-minded and employee-oriented working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Equipment provided
What should you expect from living in Barcelona?
- The unique experience of an international and diverse culture
- A beautiful beach city surrounded by both coastal towns and mountains
- Delightful gastronomic experiences of Spanish, Catalan and World cuisines
- Quite a dynamic and active urban life where it is difficult to get bored
- Sunny days, Mediterranean weather and a relaxed lifestyle
- An attractive startup and innovation hub with exciting opportunities
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Barcelona hub.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Feel free to check our other opportunities for German speakers in Spain or Portugal, or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
Webseite Blu Selection / International Arbeiten
International Arbeiten Barcelona Lissabon